New to the Digital Interconnect Community? Get started here!
The Digital Interconnect Community is a peer to peer social networking community that allows you to share your expertise, find product information, suggest ideas and work with other customers around the globe and truly get the most from your investment. Whether you’ve been with us for years, or are just joining our family of customers, we know you will find our Community to be full of great resources for everything you need to know to succeed.
Here are the top ways to start leveraging the Digital Interconnect Community:
1. Learn – Connect and interact with the Digital Interconnect customers and staff and gain access to not only their wisdom, but to a growing library of documents and discussions on all things mobile, including products and services from Digital Interconnect.
2. Get your question answered – Post a question in our discussion forums and get answers and insights from your peers and our product experts. Ask a question, which means Creatediscussion in the new site; or use Search to find a previously answered question.
3. Connect – Use the community to virtually “meet” your peers working on the same mobile services and technologies that you’re working on, connecting with people and topics that matter to you. You can browse for other members or reward a fellow community member with kudos if you like their posts. This is a great way to network with others anytime you need.
4. Contribute – Our community relies upon the contribution of non-employees to thrive. Start or contribute to the Discussion Forums and share what you know in this community, where members get – and give back – in the spirit of reciprocity. Blogs, comments and answering questions in discussions are some of your avenues.
5. Build your reputation – Gain recognition as an expert on your. As you demonstrate knowledge, you’ll gain followers and be recognized in our Kudos program.
These are just a few of the reasons to join. Once you have joined, we are sure you will find many more.
Shahzad Ismail Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch